INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT? YOU DESERVE FULL COMPENSATION
Life is full of uncertainty. Every day countless people are injured or killed in accidents. Attorney Michael Turndorf understands the hardship caused when you are the victim of injuries caused by someone else's negligence. One minute everything is fine, and next moment your life is disrupted- -physically, financially, and emotionally.
How It Happens
The list of events that may result in injuries is endless. Attorney Turndorf is a veteran trial attorney with more than two decades of practical experience. He handles injury claims of all types including, but not limited to, the following:
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Construction accidents
- Drunk driving collisions
- Collisions involving violation of Maine's driving laws
- Premises liability
- Defective or dangerous products
- Traumatic brain injury
- Dog bites
- Workplace accidents
- Liquor liability
- Intentional harm
- Wrongful death
No Attorney Fees Unless We Settle Or Obtain a Verdict On Your Behalf
Attorney Turndorf understands financial hardship is a consequence that results from being the victim of person injuries. After all, there are obvious expenses and losses such as medical expenses, lost wages, loss of use of your vehicle, and damage to your vehicle. The list goes on and on.
Attorney Turndorf will not charge you any attorney's fees unless your claim is settled or he obtains a verdict on your behalf. And, his office will work on your behalf in an effort to reduce your financial stress while your claim is pending.
Do Not Deal With Insurance Companies On Your Own
Accident victims do not have the luxury of getting a second chance. The responsible party's insurance company will employ any legal means in an attempt to deny your claim. Even if liability is clear, the responsible party's insurance company will do it's best to reduce the full amount of compensation you are entitled to receive. Once you settle with an insurance company it's over.
If you are an injury victim you should avoid doing any of the following
- Speaking with an insurance adjuster from the company insuring the responsible party. More often than not an adjuster will reach out to injury victims and attempt to record your interview. If you receive a request to make a statement you should politely tell the adjuster you will be speaking with an attorney.
- Signing anything, including authorizations to get your medical records unless your attorney creates the documents.
Attorney Turndorf utilizes his extensive experience and professionalism to recover the maximum amount of compensation for accident victims.
What You Should Do If You Are Injured
- Seek immediate medical attention and tell your doctor everything you can about the accident, including any pain you are having.
- If appropriate, file a police report as soon as possible.
- Get the insurance information from the other driver(s), including their driver's license number.
- Get the names, telephone number and address of any witnesses, if possible.
- If possible, get photographs of the accident scene and all visible injuries.
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney.
To reach an experienced personal injury attorney and learn more about your legal rights, CONTACT Attorney Michael Turndorf for a free consultation at 207-729-4500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, there are no attorney's fees unless your case is settled or we obtain a verdict on your behalf.